Sunday, February 23, 2014

No Negative Thoughts

1. I love quotes.  Seriously, love them.  You should see my Pinterest.  I have several boards with posts.
2. I have dealt with depression a better part of my life.  I have good days, and not so good days.
3. Sometimes I like to post things around to remind me or inspire me.  I want to shape my thought process.







In the past I have posted the Reiki precepts. When I get used to seeing it and don't notice it I try to switch it up. I don't always have things up, but it's nice.





Today I needed a boost, so I was looking around for something that fit. I started with " You are allowed to be happy" in my search. A little cheesy, but a good message for my FB page The Positivity Project.

I came across the below and thought it would be perfect to put up in a "zone."  I have an area with my Reiki and spiritual things.  It's near my bed, so another good concept for insomnia type nights.


What if I could manage to not have anxiety or depressed driven thoughts in an area out of habit?  Imagine the possibilities.  How I could shape my attitude for the future....  

No comments:

Post a Comment